Wald Relocation Services is Houston’s proven expert in the development and execution of corporate, healthcare, education, science and research transition management projects. The Wald “team” approach ensures each aspect of a project is identified, sequenced, implemented and executed to the customer’s specifications.
Wald knows that safety, planning, and coordination is key to operational success. Our expertise, experience and dedication guarantees a successful outcome while minimizing overall project costs.
Wald’s Relocation & office Services Include:
- Office & Institutional Relocation
- Healthcare Relocation
- Medical Research Laboratory Relocation
- Oil & Gas R&D Laboratory Relocation
- Data Center Relocation
- Project Management
Moving Equipment & Staff:
Wald has the equipment to execute your business's move and our staff is ready to meet the demands of your relocation, providing sufficient personnel to minimize downtime and get your office back to full operation quickly. All employees undergo pre-employment screening and are provided with ongoing training, so you can feel confident that you have professional, skilled staff handling your assets.
- Wholly owned, clean, well maintained, modern fleet of trucks, equipped with air ride suspension, full size lift gates and crew cabs that seat five people
- Company owned material handling equipment, including: 4-wheel dollies, panel carts, library carts, spider crane and machine carts
- Drug tested, background checked, uniformed and trained staff
Packing & Inventory Management:
Wald’s experience and operational expertise in this niche move market requires strong and experienced project management personnel. Wald’s in-depth work in corporate, healthcare and laboratory projects has allowed Wald to excel in these customer specific move markets.
- Disconnect & reconnect computer, monitor, peripherals and printers
- Pack and unpack libraries and large file rooms
- Pack and unpack of Medical and Oil & Gas Laboratories
- Web-based, bar-coded, picture enabled inventory management system
Installation & Reconfiguration:
Knowledge and experience in systems furniture is critical in moving any office environment. Wald’s staff is well-versed in all major office furniture systems like Herman Miller, Steelcase, KI, Haworth, Kimball, Teknion, All Steel, and Hon.
- High Density Filing Systems
- Day-to-day furniture service needs
- Disassemble & Decommission of Furniture, Supplies and Equipment
Wald’s dedicated project manager will be in contact with the client and onsite as needed, in addition to working with the construction teams, subcontractors, IT personnel and other parties to ensure the project’s success. Wald’s project managers will conduct:
- Pre-installation meetings and project scheduling
- On- or off-site product staging and storage
- Installation and assembly by trained installers
- Scheduling coordination of swing space for phased moves and reconfigurations
- Punch list follow up
- Ongoing service work
Facilities and workplace strategies often change. If you are looking to use a space more efficiently, or wanting to increase employee productivity and comfort, our project team can advise and prioritize your needs. Our seasoned installation technicians can reconfigure your modular/system and case good furniture to meet your business's specific needs.